[Sca-cooks] ants

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Oct 25 07:52:20 PDT 2007

At 07:18 AM 10/25/2007, you wrote:
>Which are they more attracted to, fat or sugar?  The fat-eating ants
>respond well to a strong brew of chili peppers.  Sometimes when I'm
>feeling mean I'll throw in mustard powder too.  Watch them go ouchie
>ouch, with little anty hotfoots!  They'll clear out fast and it won't
>poison kids nor pets.

Gets rid of mice, too- if you can find a mouse hole (and sometimes
they do look just like in the cartoons), mix up a paste of flour,
water, and cayenne pepper. Paste up the mouse hole with it. If you're
lucky, you'll even get to hear the little 'yipe' as they discover
that they don't like Mexican food...

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore