[Sca-cooks] questions relating to food on airlines

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 10:43:32 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
> High allergen foods (no nuts) and to quote Gerard - things "that doth
> cause great wind" are to be avoided.
>
> I am sure other things, some things do not freeze and reheat well.
>
> Thats my best guess,> > > > > > > > >

I can see where the interiror turbulance could destabilize the planes level
flight.

You would be quite surprised that technique is the key issue for the vast
majority of foods.  The most delicate foodstuffs don't survive
freeze/reheat, but a huge number can be done exceptionally well with the
proper technique and packaging.  Did just that for a brief time as a
part-time contract professional . . . really great stuff.

niccolo difrancesco