[Sca-cooks] So, what are you bringing to the Cook's Potluck?

Guenièvre de Monmarché guenievre at erminespot.com
Mon Oct 1 09:05:57 PDT 2007

Yes, actually - ansteorra.org is hosted at Dreamhost.com, which
coincidentally enough is the same hosting provider I use for
www.erminespot.com  (I thought the problem was with my email, since it was
happening with this list and another Dreamhost-based list). I asked them
about it this morning, and they had a server hiccup on one of their mailing
list servers, where about a million messages had extra copies get stuck in
queue, and those got cleared out yesterday. The problem should clear up in a
day or so, once all million emails get sent.

Guenièvre