[Sca-cooks] OT Shoes to cook in!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:49:43 PDT 2007

Guys...
A friend of mine (actually on this list...Hi, Orla!) turned me on to a great
thing.  I knew that Crocs shoes were great for supporting your feet when on
them for long periods, but, as a couple of folks said, with the holes, you
run a risk of spilling things or injuring your foot if you drop something
heavy/sharp/hot.  Now, courtesy of Mario Batali, Crocs has come out with a
Croc built specifically for cooks...different tread on the bottom, more
support and a closed top/toe.  They run around $39 a pair, and I am getting
mine from a place called Surf and Dirt, and am getting free shipping.  They
haven't come in yet, but they look wonderful!

Thought you'd like to know....I now return you to your regularly scheduled
period cooking commentary!

Kiri