[Sca-cooks] Shoes to cook in

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:37:59 PDT 2007

Well, the new ones arrived yesterday, the "Bistro"s...and they're great.
Odd that you find the footbed fairly flat, as I love them for the support
they offer to my rather high arches.  And...my arthopod says that they are
great for my bad knees as they "give" when I walk, reducing the amount of
impact on them.  So yes, I guess we all wear what works for us!  I have also
found that I can stand in them all day with less tiring and soreness than in
other shoes.

Also, for us, (and this has nothing to do with cooking) they are great to
wear when you're flying...easy to remove for security checks and they work
well for accommodating feet that have swollen from the altitude and
prolonged sitting!

Kiri