[Sca-cooks] Food/recipe ideas

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Thu Oct 4 07:19:17 PDT 2007

I'm sorry, all - I meant for that to go to Johannae directly. All I was
going to say to the List was, "does anyone have any recipe suggestions?"

It's a process of finding my field of opportunity and then narrowing
everything down to what appeals to me to eat. :)

Although I am going to find a way to give recipe suggestions to the other
folks who are coming and aren't primarily cooks. Poor folks are probably
making plans to live off of dried fruits and jerky!

Hrothny