[Sca-cooks] Yay - Hooray!

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 4 13:12:00 PDT 2007

No kidding - right?  I mean, I know the government moves slow, but really!
At the rate I'm going, I'll have to re-certify my ServSafe before I start
teaching it for these folks.  But they are really nice, I met the fellow
that just contacted me when he was talking to my students at a food show
about sanitation - wearing a really dirty apron (on purpose).  They referred
to him forever after as 'the guy with the dirty apron' but they remembered
what he said!
In any case, I'm glad for the work whenever it materializes, and thank you
for the good wishes :)
Christianna