[Sca-cooks] Follow your dreams...- OT, for some.

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 8 05:33:23 PDT 2007

Thanks, Phlip.  I've seen it before, it always stirs me.  I hope that man
soars.  Great boost on a busy Monday morning.

Mairi Ceilidh

I think, sometimes, it helps to remember, that nothing is accomplished
until you believe in yourself. Here is a real life "Mr Tanner".

http://www.maniacworld.com/Phone-Salesman-Amazes-Crowd.html

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.