[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream, or, Making a pig of myself ;-) OOP

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:53:29 PDT 2007

I've also had wasabi mashed potatoes that were superb!  Not sure about curry
ice cream, but the suggestions about using coconut and pineapple with it
sound wonderful!  I have had garlic ice cream and green tea ice cream...both
of which were great!  Again, the garlic stuff came from The Stinking Rose!

Kiri