[Sca-cooks] As to cookery RE: Is the earth worth saving?

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 16 20:09:44 PDT 2007

I would save the earth by advancing the scholarship and technique of my
chosen craft in historical cookery.

Vince Lombardi said, "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion
to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of
endeavor."

So, if we all strive for a quality life, then we will all contribute to
"saving the world" or the world saving us . . . whichever.

I do distribute Nobel Prizes for cookery or anything else.

niccolo difrancesco