[Sca-cooks] A wonderment ;-)

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 15:48:53 PDT 2007

>I tend to cycle between the fridge and the freezer,
>totally ignoring whatever fruit we might have in the house.
>
>So, having a BIG presentation of fresh fruit appear really made my day ;-)

When I bring produce home, I try to make it ready to eat right away, wash berries, cut up melons, peel carrots... or we forget it too, in favor of things sitting out on the counter.

I wonder how long you could leave something like this at room temperature?   It sure would be nice having it available.

Ranvaig