[Sca-cooks] My problem cooking lentils

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sat Oct 20 17:47:22 PDT 2007

I used a yellow lentil.  I read some time ago that lentils do not
need to be pre-soaked and only take about 45 minutes to cook. I have
always had a problem cooking lentils until done enough..... I guess I
will have to test for water acidity now....It's really annoying.
Phillipa
"My furs are not in storage, or draped across the bed,
they're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."