[Sca-cooks] Activities for a hypothetical Known WorldCooks/Bards

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:35:00 PDT 2007

Certainly shopping should be part of such an event...it would be great if
you could attract peoplel who sell herbs (Auntie Arwen, EK Pepperers Guild,
etc.), pottery...particularly that aimed at period cooks..., other types of
period cooking equipment/utensils, and especially books (Hi, Devra!!).

Also, something like what Mistress Helewyse did a couple of years ago at
Pennsic where folks cooked using period equipment.

For the evenings, possibly round-table discussons where cooks share
experiences/ideas/solutions to vexing problems with cooking feasts/doing
research/etc.\

And...wonder of wonders, if it's near where Pennsic is held, it might be
possible for me to attend...not to mention other cooks from Atlantia!

Kiri

On 10/22/07, Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com> wrote:

> [...]

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence