[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court Cooks Calendar Available

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:03:24 PDT 2007

Oh My!! I'd LOVE to have a copy of this.  Especially as I'm doing a class
about Tudor kitchens at the MKCC.  What would be really cool would be if
someone could negotiate for and get a bunch to sell at the event.  Iasmin,
whaddya think?  I know I can't right now...I'm in a bit of a financial
crunch, but it would be super!

Kiri

On 10/24/07, Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Thought you all might be interested in the Hampton Court Cooks
> calendar.  You can find a description of it at
> http://www.lulu.com/content/1265711 .  Seems as if it's actually printed
> in the US.  Wonder if we could actually get it here??
>
> Alys Katharine
>
> Elise Fleming
> alysk at ix.netcom.com
> http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence