[Sca-cooks] ants

Rhiceneth Rhieinfellt rhiceneth at rhawn.com
Thu Oct 25 08:54:07 PDT 2007

Ants are a problem that we had not long after moving into this house
two years ago - tried all the stuff from the shops - powders & sprays
- go so sick of it - you couldn't even leave a clean dish on the bench
- but I changed cleaning products - started using an "earth friendly"
cleaner - with mint - and amazingly no more ants.  If we park the car
in the wrong spot in the yard same problem - clean the car with the
mint cleaner - and haven't had another in the car.  I now have a small
mint patch near the front door - the ant patch near there has
disappeared.  Just infusing mint in water and spray it around a bit -
will accomplish the same thing.

Rhiceneth
Sydney Aust
(who hates ants in the kitchen, and spiders anywhere)