[Sca-cooks] Drakey, does it again

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 04:39:42 PDT 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 2:30 AM, Craig Jones wrote:

>> It's not like I accidentally stapled a piece of armour to my
> head or anything...

Oh. What was that like? ;-)

> Although, I'm going to be playing with
> buffing wheels next week, I wonder what adventure waits :)
>
> Oh and it seems all landed lochac barons (of which I'm one
> of them until April next year) are accident prone to some
> extent or another. I think it's a pre-requisite for the
> job...

One could posit that proper orientation and angle of approach are
compromised by that whole "being-upside-down-all-the-time" thing, but
I suppose you get used to it. But then I'm still trying to get used to
six-plus years of everything being topsy-turvy here, so one never
knows...

Adamantius