[Sca-cooks] Jules/Catalina's Book, good bye

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:15:16 PDT 2007

I suggest you only allow red headed cabana boyz who have no visible freckles but allow themselves to get painted with the dread spots in unusal colours.  I suppose one could allow as to "boxed" red is still worth the inclusion if they be extra eager as to becoming be-spotted....

Let me know when you make these arrangements and I will be right over with a large pitcher of appropraite beverage and some paint!
Olwen