[Sca-cooks] Freckles

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 10:39:46 PDT 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Susan Fox wrote:

>> Kiri (I know...who ever heard of a freckle-faced Japanese, right??)
>>

> I have.  Aside from SCA persona who didn't necessarily match their
> born
> somotypes...  I went to college with one Jim Fujimoto, who had red
> hair
> and freckles and insisted there were no gaijin in the family tree.
>
> For what it's worth,
> Selene

I once had a college professor, name of Lonigan, who used to swear the
O'Hara clan had been banished in days of old to The Island Off The
Edge Of The World, and off they went, fair and square, but
unfortunately they failed to make sure they all had the same maps, and
come to an agreement on _which_ Island Off The Edge Of The World...

Adamantius