[Sca-cooks] Medieval questionaire

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:07:21 PDT 2007

I'm in Oregon. I hardly know a sushi place where there isn't a
conveyor belt. In fact, I can't think of any but the mixed-venue
restaurants.  Everywhere I know there's either a conveyor belt or in
one really sweet restaurant servers who're literally moving dishes
around the inner counter the whole time.

So yup, here the sushi comes to you (and there are time-stickers on
the plates in my two favorite spots so you know how long something's
been up and watch it get cleared when it's been there too long).

- Teceangl