[Sca-cooks] Shoes to cook in

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 17:03:09 PDT 2007

My podiatrist says that they're almost as bad as
flip-flops as the foam will conform around a foot
injury rather than properly supporting it.  Plus, if
you're susceptible to tendonitis of the Achilles (as I
am) it can over stretch the tendon causing the
inflammation to flare up again.

Of course YMMV.  I still love my kitchen clogs and am
due for a new pair.  I'm hoping they show up among the
holiday presents, provided I drop enough lead-weight
hints.  We don't do subtle in my house.  ;)

Eibhlin