[Sca-cooks] Jules/Catalina's Book

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 15 04:51:13 PDT 2007

Someone pointed out this Florilegium message  from 2004 to me and asked
if this book was ever published and if it was available? How many page?
What does it contain? Where does one order it from? Cost?

I have to confess that I was in the UK at the time, so I wasn't here for
this conversation on SCA Cooks.

Johnnae