[Sca-cooks] Sushi, was Medieval questionaire

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 08:51:21 PDT 2007

Selene wrote:
>Well, there is a serving style called "conveyor belt sushi" for
>self-evident reasons.  Sadly, they outlawed it in California because the
>stuff sometimes sits out for a while... but not at the yummy place I
>used to go.  Nothing rode around for long.  Snif.

Odd, illegal?
There's still at least one "boat" sushi restaurant about a mile or so
from my house (here in Northern California)...
and the sushi on the boats goes round and round
round and round
round and round
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

Yeah, ok, Urtatim doesn't know from sushi...