[Sca-cooks] Copyright, credit

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:04:38 PDT 2008

True, but if I have promised a friend that I won't do something, even
something like this, then I am honor-bound to abide by that promise.  As I
said, if I were to publish these recipes here, not only would I potentially
be giving away something she has paid to have done (yes, they paid the
translator rather dearly for her work!), but I would be going against my own
ethics.  So...to follow along with what Niccolo said, the translation is
protected by copyright.  Her redaction is protected by my promise.

Kiri