[Sca-cooks] Help! Missing Recent Digests

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 19:34:50 PDT 2008

The last digest i received was Vol 23, Issue 115. I did receive Vol
23, Issue 2... Since apparently some discussions concern some posts i
made, i'd sure like to see the missing digest(s), so it won't seem
like i'm ducking out.

But when i try to go the this list's archives, i get several
different error messages, including one saying i do not have
permission to access, as well as a 404 not found :-{

So if some kind soul could send me the Digests after Vol 23, Issue
115 (Monday, 11:02 PM PDT) and before Vol 24, Issue 2 (Tuesday, 4:07
PM PDT), i'd be much obliged.

lilinah (at) earthlink (dot) net

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)