[Sca-cooks] Illuminated Meal in Prato Haggadah online

James of the Vayle jamesofthevayle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:00:13 PDT 2008

Check it out.  I did a little nerdy searching and found large jpeg images of
this text the page in question can be seen with a couple of steps...got to (
you will notice it is from jtsa)

http://sylvester.jtsa.edu:8881/R/AAFMI6V8MX61KG6TUXPC1FPIDT88UN1UXXRNYUFUHJVU9PAQH7-00602

next
push the strange looking button next to the word in blue "Objects", notice
it opens in a new window

next
go to Folio 36 recto, which is in blue and you will have a jpeg image of the
"feast" there is alot of reflection from the gold on the page on the other
side.  I am working on an edited version without the reflecton

So...I believe this is an image of women and children preparing food for the
celebration.  notice that the flesh looks raw.  I also notice that whatever
is being cut on the round plate is most likely a bird.

will post link to the "cleaned up verson" in a little bit

James