[Sca-cooks] Favorite dessert?

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:19:37 PDT 2008

> OK, so what is your favorite dessert? Period or not, just curious...

"Period" - (Roman) cheesecake made with honey, derived from something in
Platina IIRC.  (A dear and now departed friend, HE Gwendolyn of the
Copper Beeches [may her memory be preserved!] made certain that I got a
nibble when she made it as an A&S entry, and had recently learned of my
diagnosis as a Type II diabetic...)

"Non-Period", pre-diagnosis:  German Chocolate cake with proper boiled /
made-from-scratch coconut-laden frosting

"Non-Period", post-diagnosis:  NSA homemade berry-and-cherry pie my lady
has been making in the last year or so

Amra
Kitchen Idiot