[Sca-cooks] Totally OT - Looking for Lochac

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 3 20:16:07 PDT 2008

I'd happily help - my kids would love the idea. I didn't rush to answer
due to the fact I'm from Melbourne, which is low on things to be
photographed next to that would be recognisable to an international
audience (like the Sydney Opera House or Uluru would be).  But we could
find something, and/or he could visit my kids' classes...

Feel free to contact me off-list

Margaret Rendell/Emma de Lastone
Melbourne, Australia/Krae Glas, Lochac