[Sca-cooks] Favorite Dessert?

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 4 08:53:06 PDT 2008

Hummingbird Cake the only dessert besides chocolate pie that my 87 year old grandma can remember to make.

I have yet to see the recipe, but I'm certain it's in the little book of handwritten reciptes that she guards zealously and won't let anyone look at.

Elizabeth
 (whose chocolate pie is better than Grandma's - just ask Gunthar)