[Sca-cooks] Bad typo in ad for 1000 Eggs in Tournaments Illuminated

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 01:09:17 PDT 2008

We just got our TI today and I was perusing it.  In the back, where the ads are, there was an
ad for "Take A Thousand Eggs or More", which states on page 36 '400 documented 5th century recipes
plus translations'.  Not 15th century, but 5th century.  Sigh.  I don't know if Cindy Renfrow is
on this list or not, but she needs to get this fixed.

Huette

PS: Kudos to Johnnae llyn Lewis, Giano Balestriere, and Edouard Halidai on the great articles and recipes.

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/