[Sca-cooks] Recipegate reply from Isabella

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:08:22 PDT 2008

Ha!! Somehow, I'm not surprised. I saw the headline for this story, and I
said to myself "Yeah, riiiight... when was the last time that woman ever got
her hands dirty cooking her own food, if ever???"
The lovely thing about the internet is that it makes it real hard to get
away with shenanigans like that these days.
Thanks for an amusing start to my day, Johnnae!
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine