[Sca-cooks] Recipegate reply from Isabella

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 19:09:16 PDT 2008

Lainie's brownies come awfully close.....
Other than tollhouse cookies (with or without nuts, oatmeal, or dried fruit), I have several favorite cookies (depends on mood; screw the calories)....Snickerdoodles rolled in cinnamon-sugar are divine; I make a triple-ginger that rocks the house; and if I'm feeling particularly wicked towards my co-workers, I make up a batch of oatmeal-raisin cookies, and use chocolate-covered raisins.....<swoons>
--Maire, going off to have the low-cal salad that's actually ON her diet.....