[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange (was Recipegate)

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:45:17 PDT 2008

I've been wanting to try something with white whole wheat flour, as the
regular whole wheat is a little too strong for me. Sounds like this could be
an opportunity!
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine