[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange/period chocolate

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 21:57:31 PDT 2008

<<< Mid-year cookie exchange? Sounds like fun to me! Especially if
you include
brownies... I swear I gained a pound just reading this thread!!
Cheers,
Isabella There's No Such Thing As Too Much Chocolate de la Gryffin >>>

You may not have been here for some of our previous discussions on
period chocolate. You might be interested in trying some. I'm not
sure how it stacks up in calories, though.  The sugar may be the main
calorie source and not the cacao beans.
chocolate-msg    (130K)  2/29/08    History and description of early
chocolate.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/chocolate-msg.html

Stefan
--------