[Sca-cooks] Potrero War Welcome Potluck

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Fri Apr 18 13:14:51 PDT 2008

The Outdoor Cooking Guild of Calafia is proud to announce that we are
hosting a Potluck Dinner on the opening day of the war.

We encourage everyone to come out and share your favorite camping or
war food with others. While we encourage people to explore period
cooking, this is not intended to be a period dinner. You may prepare
(or even buy if you aren't the type to cook) anything you like to
bring to the party. The important thing here is to encourage
fellowship within the society as we meet, converse and break bread
together. We wish to welcome those attending the war and get things
off to a fun and delicious start.

Where: Potrero County Park, the Closed Ramada near the parking lot
and Sleepy Hollow
When: 6:00 PM on Thursday May 22, 2008

- Please bring your feast gear and a dish to share. You may bring
beverages to share as well.

- It is suggested that you bring a chair for yourself if you can.

- There will NOT be any grills or cooking facilities available at the
Ramada. Please do all cooking prior to coming to the Ramada.

- The Potluck Dinner will be followed by the Calafia Baronial Council Meeting.

More information on May Potrero War:

http://www.potrerowar.org/

Dragon