[Sca-cooks] Teaching in the SCA

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 08:43:32 PDT 2008

Quest articles are a new feature of the new Tournaments Illuminated format
So far they have done 12th Night Gifts, Medieval Words, and
Tourney Foods.
The quest feature is supposed to be comprised of "several short articles
of 75-125 words each, on a single theme, contributed by multiple writers.
We select the most appealing and compelling and compile them into a
single article
for the next issue."
What often happens is very few people contribute and they need filler
material,
like my article on dictionaries for Wordplay and my article on medieval
fast foods.
Those were both done at the very last minute because more copy was needed.
If things work out right, those sort of articles wouldn't be needed.

So what TI wants are short 75-125 word summaries on the topic of
"Tempted to Teach". What does it take to entice you to teach?  Send to
tieditor at sca.org

I just thought people might have some ideas and might want to share them.

Johnnae