[Sca-cooks] OOP ... Depression Era food

jwills47933 at aol.com jwills47933 at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 02:20:43 PDT 2008

malkin

I just have to say, I enjoyed your post.? and unfortunely I have a feeling we are going to have to go back to that once again, here in the next few years.?? I know what you mean about being raised lean, my parents were children of the depression and my grandparents had a lot of the same recipes that yours did.? I know it will be tough but we all can survive.? I do feel bad for those young people who have no idea how to survive without all of the conviences and abundance as well.? Again thank you for sharing your story, I appreciate it.

Morvran