[Sca-cooks] 100 tips for Frugal Feasts

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 12:41:09 PDT 2008

To add onto this...bakeries may be willing to donate day-old breads.  I
believe Panera has been known to do this.

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will