[Sca-cooks] Teaching in the SCA

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 27 09:28:34 PDT 2008

Power tools are the modern equivalent of a shop full of assistants.  Doing
things in a true Medieval or Renaissance manner requires a lot of skilled
and unskilled manpower.

If he's intermediate, teach a course in basics.  The beginners will learn
something and the skilled craftsmen will be able to evaluate his woodworking
and teaching techniques.

Bear