[Sca-cooks] translations of scappi was Re chuck vs bottom round

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 11:52:28 PDT 2008

Actually I had a note from Terence Scully
(don't be shocked-- I do know and correspond with people outside the SCA)

And he reported that the University of Toronto Press is on track to publish
the translation sometime this year. I was waiting to announce it until I
had a date
and a better idea of the cost.  I suspect the fall from what he said.
It's now listed
http://www.utppublishing.com/pubstore/merchant.ihtml?pid=9146&step=4

So yes there will be a translation. Given the cost of the facsimile now,
that's a bargain.

Johnnae