[Sca-cooks] Chuck vs Bottom Round

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:37:30 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Barbara Benson <voxeight at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I am afraid, at this particular point, that niceties like the correct
>  grape and such cannot be a significant part of my concern. As we have
>  been discussing, food prices are going crazy, gas prices are going
>  crazy, everything is going crazy.

>  Serena da Riva

You might check to see what the price is for white grape juice.  I
have sometimes used that for recipes calling for grape juice or
verjus.  It's available in most supermarkets around here.  Don't know
how the price compares to the Concord grape juice, but it's worth
checking, since they'd be on the same shelf.  It's also available as
frozen concentrate.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com