[Sca-cooks] Trying to identify some kitchen items

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:01:10 PDT 2008

Boras is a city in southern Sweden.  I'd guess that Wassberg is the
name of the manufacturer.  My library subscribes to a collectibles
pricing database which searches a variety of auction houses and online
sales services, including eBay.  It turned up two eBay listings for
antique copper teakettles marked with "Wassberg Boras" on the handle.
No indication of age or origin.  Each of them sold for under $16
(U.S.), in case you're curious.

The company seems to have taken the teakettle as its emblem -- perhaps
that was their first/best-known product?

Brighid ni Chiarain

--
Robin Carroll-Mann
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com