[Sca-cooks] Sheepstealing Feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:20:16 PDT 2008

My congratulations to you both...your time as married folks is truly
impressive in this day and age.

Kiri (only legally married a little over 4 years, but spiritually so for
28....)

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will