[Sca-cooks] Food for a Demo

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:50:46 PDT 2008

Cariadoc's redaction of Another crust for tame creatures. Sort of like
quiche with dark meat chicken and plums. It's gone over well in our shire,
even (and sometimes especially) with teenagers

Medieval style gingerbread?

There's also a tart that I can never remember the name of, but it's
essentially a double-crusted swiss chard quiche. Might not go over well with
the veggie-phobic, but is quite tasty.

Also, I found the filling for chawettys to be quite easy and affordable, esp
if you use ground pork. Skip the saffron (IMO) - I didn't think it added
much, and it'll help keep your costs down.

HTH - None of these may work, I just like brainstorming :)

Ilsebet