[Sca-cooks] Food for a Demo

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 10:50:35 PDT 2008

>When I've done this with kids I just give them a bowl,
>they mix the ingredients themselves and just enough of the clover honey to
>make it stick together. Of course with the kids, I keep plenty of wipes on
>hand for all the messy fingers.

I can certainly understand doing it that way with kids.

But I think the honey does need to be hot, the texture changed significantly as it cooled down.  By the time I cut up the last ones, they were getting very hard to cut and were only slightly sticky. Like a candy rather than honey bread.

Ranvaig