[Sca-cooks] Totally OT - Looking for Lochac

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 3 14:00:42 PDT 2008

HI Serena,

It's not Lochac, but if he's interested in some Pittsburgh rivers, bridges,
the incline, and some of the dinosaurs, I'll be happy to take some pictures
around here.  Heck, if you send me a picture, I'll see if I can photoshop
him in.

toodles, margaret

--On Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:32 PM -0400 Barbara Benson