[Sca-cooks] Food for a Demo

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Apr 3 21:01:10 PDT 2008

to clarify, Gyngerbrede was served at a demo and the spices brought up the
subject of spices and someone (a student) was heard saying that back then,
they used spices in EVERYTHING to hide rotting and rancid foods. I have come
to understand that this incident was not the first time it was heard when
gyngerbrede was served at a demo.

Perhaps if it is not a "to much info", a list of food myths to be available?

De