[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court Photos Uploaded

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:02:37 PDT 2008

Thanks for sharing these...they are wonderful photographs.  If possible, I
would love to use some of them when I revise my class on Tudor
kitchens...may I have your permission to do so, with proper credit, of
course.  I know, I'm already using some of the ones you took on previous
trips...I'd just love to use some of these new ones!

Thanks!!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will