[Sca-cooks] Banana Bread-Vietnamese Banana Cake

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:19:09 PDT 2008

Yummy yummy yummy! Does this qualify as food porn?? (;-) Here in Florida, we
can find fresh grated unsweetened coconut in the frozen foods section. Not
terribly expensive, as I recall. Haven't checked the local Asian markets,
but we probably will now!
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine