[Sca-cooks] Online Paper on the use of spices in Medieval Europe

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 10 16:01:28 PDT 2008

I find this an excellent source based on the cost chart at the end. There
are more items cited in this presentation than there are in the 3-item
"Sources" list at the end.

However, I'm not sure what in particular you are expecting from this
presentation-- would it be easier to follow if it were in Powerpoint
format?
It's possible that you wish to use this for another purpose than I use it
for, and that's the disconnect.