[Sca-cooks] Message from Johnnae

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 10:22:31 PDT 2008

Actually it was a DSL problem and it's been causing havoc for
many all over the USA that are using AT&T Yahoo DSL. But maybe this fix
will work.

People may be noticing a new e mail address in the future. Yes the
retirement from sitka has started too.

There will be some e mails popping up that really were supposed
to be sent on Thursday on subjects from several days past.
I think the system will cough them up now.

Johnnae